Tuesday, August 15

Feed 8-15

I've found lots of stuff today folks. Sorry for the past few slow days. I had to format our disk after windows broke, and I've been playing in the Northern California Junior National tournament yesterday and today, alongside work and other things.


GTA style Coke commercial
An amusing "parody" of grand theft auto.


Insane Japanese Television Show
All I can say is: WTF?!?!


Young girl denied passport for wearing the wrong clothes
This is ridiculous...


Flash Game: Nimian Hunter
This game is spectacular. It's short, and simple to beat, but for some reason I really liked its story. You can also read a nice review here


Bullet Bill Game
I wish this game was available when I was younger and playing through Mario Bros on my gameboy. It's a nice way to take out your fristration on Mario.


Incredible Hologram
Check out this cool animation from FFVII Advent Children. This "technology" has some really cool potential uses. Think about walking down a hallway where the wall is one huge animation.


Enjoy

No comments: