Monday, October 23

The future is brown - A very true observation

Nobody's watching "Ok Go" - It's hard to tell what's going on with this show right now. Their site is pretty cryptic, and I still can't tell if it's an underground project, or a NBC funded viral marketing type thing. We'll just have to wait and see. If any of you guys have any info about it, leave a comment

Garbage masters -
"What's your special talent?"
"Throing things into garbage cans. Yea, I'm pretty awesome"

Statue street performing, the easy way - It's really neat to see the guys who do this in San Fransisco. They're experts. I need to go over there sometime and trick for money. I'll have a 'menu' with options on it:
"Backflip - $1
Sideflip - $.50
Brannie from height - $.50
Frontflip - $1 (add a half twist - $.50)
B-twist - $.50
Combo meal! -> 3 trick chain! Includes roundoff, your choice of backflip or backhandspring, and an aerial move. Only $3! Add a wallflip for $1!
Today's special - Purposeful bail - Only $2"

Cell phone policy - I've found different teachers have different standards with cell phones. My favorite teacher was the one who would lower your grade by a whole letter if your phone went off in class. The teacher I have right now just sits there and makes fun of peoples' ring tones.
A buddy of mine told me that his teacher confiscates a persons cell phone if it goes off in class, and never returns it... Niiice...

No comments: