Sunday, October 1

October already

September just flew by. In retrospect, everything moves faster. I can recall each and every day of this past month, what I did on that day, how I was feeling, what I was thinking, and so on with a quick glance at my journal. It's scary how short it seemed though.



Here are a few links for you guys to start off the month with



Skeet shooting evolved - Why shoot clay pidgeons when you can shoot cars? It looks like some of the effects here are fake. When I first saw the anti-tank missle, I was wondering how he was going to hit the car with it. Answer: fake the shot. Still entertaining though


'New-ish' WII Trailer - yes, this came out on the 14th, but I'm a busy man! I can't always have timely content. This has been sitting around in my 'to blog' folder for weeks... Looks pretty neat though. I think excite truck looks like one of the best games show here. The sketchy handling of the truck will probably mesh well with the controller.



enjoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to find some way to make your links automatically open in a new tab. I'm to lazy to make two whole clicks, just because the scroll click on my mouse doesn't work. xD

Austin said...

ctrl+click