Tuesday, October 17

Skills

Yay. I finally took my camera to work and shot some stuff. Check them out, and be sure to go to the site and leave a comment. Oh, and... yea, ignore my mom talking in some of them. >_<


This one's funny. I landed the first one perfectly. I didn't get my arms up on the second one, and I went sideways on the third. So I smartly decided to overcompensate.


Check it out: a front halftwist on floor. I kinda... over rotated. Not a bad crash though. I'll get some more tumbling stuff tonight. Roundoff backs, 540's and such.



Here's one from early in the summer. It was right after I learned gainers. Now I can do that trick with a full 540 ^_^


Fun stuff ^_^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool flips but it looks pretty painful if you don't make a good landing - i guess any safe landing is a good landing :)