Sunday, April 6

Monterey and Carmel

I was on spring break from the 21st till the 28th. One of the trips I went on was down to Monterey, and then Carmel. It was incredible, and there's definitely lots of scenery down there worth seeing. Here are a few of my photos from the trip. Enjoy!

Cannery Row
- Cannery Row


Beach
- Beach

Dock
- Dock


Crescent
- Crescent
Taken at the aquarium

Glow
- Glow

See through
- See Through



Pink Wings
- Pink Wings
(in Carmel now)

195

Perfect Blossoms
- Perfect Blossoms

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all very nice. I think the jelly fish ones could've been better, but still interesting photos.
I like the third one. My family goes there all the time, so seeing it in that perspective is cool.

Austin said...

The jellyfish pictures were difficult to take since it was in so dark of a room, and then also behind glass. Without a tripod it's very hard to get any sharpness and still see what's going on. I tried my best