Sunday, September 24

Weird + Poll

So I just did this for the first time ever, and I'll reccomend that you do the same. Give the archives a good ruffling through if you haven't been here since I started this thing. I'm sure you'll find some neat stuff.


In case you think I'd make a whole post plugging the archives, you're mistaken. I also wanted to ask you guys about what types of content you like the best. I know right now I'm posting predominately video links, but what types of stuff would you like to see more of?

Print media - articles, stories, picture compilations, comics, etc

Reviews + Reccomendations - links to neat software, tips on haxing your GUI, tips to optimize system performance as well as looks, etc

Personal entries - More about me, what's going on, people in my life, pictures I've taken, rants, etc

Any other things you think recieve inadequate coverage - Clowns, the tilde key, etc

And as always, leave more comments and reccomend me to all your aquaintances. Your comments keep me motivated, and power this blog.
thanks
Austin

No comments: