Thursday, November 30

Nuclear crystals

Watch for flying nuclear crystals - That show was so great.

FPS Doug's new album goes platinum! - I can dance all day

New Ask-a-ninja episode - December 5th. Yes. Any excuse to terrorize peaceful citizens, do wallflips, and sneak around....

The end of the world is coming - Yes! Die blue ball factory! Watch this once a day

Flickr time - neat little app. Check out my photostream. I'll try to be using it more often.

How to cook with no knives or utensils - CHAIR SLAM. It looks like his beard is drawn on with a pen...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have no idea why, but Approaching Blue Ball Machine, with its combination of music and slightly panicked style of grammar, made me die laughing.

...

Austin said...

Did you like the fps doug album? That was the best one

Anonymous said...

w/e

Anonymous said...

http://forum.vgcats.com/showthread.php?t=14075

Austin said...

'tis a fake my lad

Anonymous said...

Yeah I know but I died laughing

Austin said...

you died twice today kthxbai

Anonymous said...

No that was yesterday. I generally try to limit my deaths to once per day. It really starts hurting after that. < /Battlestar Galactica reference>

Anonymous said...

... Well I like cheese. Seriously. So w/e.

Austin said...

You're banned for making BSG references.

And CW's banned for having a sweet accent.

Austin said...

btw, you're not really banned