Saturday, December 2

oowa?

1st off, someone explain this to me.



So, I haven't updated in a few days because on Thursday teh comp crashed. I 1337ly fixed it, but not after a little frustration.
I've also been really busy studying for the SAT's, which I took this morning. I'm was really glad to get it out of the way, and I'm very confident about how I scored.
So without further ado, we return to your scheduled source of hilarity

5 rangers - with subs

If you don't laugh at this, well... - ah... alright, Ive composed myself

Amazing: skating on a highway - That looks so awesomely dangerous

ZOMG 133t $P34k On Teh Newz LOLZ - \/\/|-|47 /\/00b5!!!!

CRISIS CORE
- must acquire [note: don't bother watching this unless you've played FFVII. I only know 3 or 4 people in my confirmed audience that would understand it]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

quality and varied post today...good job

Don't bother with the Japanese, lol. Their ways are beyond our fathoming.

Austin said...

7hx
1'm bec0ming qui73 ad3pt 4t linkag3

J3p, t3h japenese are quite O_o?

What's funny about a qustioning bigeyesmalleye is that the question mark looks like a hand scratching his head. Lols interweb

Anonymous said...

hey yeah, you're right. O_o? hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xa2wVBza98&eurl=

Austin said...

Added to my 'to blog' folder

Anonymous said...

yay I submitted something you hadn't seen. My life is now complete. I will go and simmer in my ecstasy now.