Friday, February 2

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Incredible Origami - chocobo for the win

Nostalgia: Batman Superman Adventures Into - I think I saw every episode as a kid. This show owned

How to shower like a man/woman - no comment [slightly nsfw, watch out]


Boston Ad Prank Suspects' Response To The Overreaction: Talk About Hair? - What would you say if you were arrested for putting up led throwies?


Backstory video and this article from wbztv:
Boston police say they have made in arrest in connection to the suspicious device scare that turned out to be a marketing ploy for a television cartoon. The Peter Berdvosky was arrested in Arlington Wednesday night and charged under a recently enacted statute making it a crime to place a hoax device that results in panic.

The scare forced bomb units to scramble across Boston all day. The "devices" were actually magnetic lights which resemble a character on the show "Aqua Teen Hunger Force", on Turner Broadcasting's Cartoon Network.

And Lastly,
Conan vs. Serena on wii tennis

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. the showering video has been on the front page of myspace for like a week...

Anonymous said...

haha. "are you scared that if you go to prison you'll hafta get your hair cut"

I'm scared. XD

that was the coolest video ever.

"I think my hair is pretty much perfect right now."

Austin said...

I know, but I don't use myspace as a source. They have an annoying interface



I can totally see Ian on Fox saying "uh, basically that isn't a cheese question. I'd like to direct the conversation now to polish wombat cheese"