Saturday, January 5

Daily Picture #2



I really love all of these pictures I'll be posting, so I feel like I really shouldn't ever start off a post saying "I really like this one". I'll try not to.

I took this in Boston at Fenway Park while on a tour of the stadium. The tour was so much fun. I've always seen Fenway on tv all my life since I used to play baseball and my dad and I are big sports fans so it was incredible to actually be there walking around the stadium that's full of history.

This shot stands out for me because of all the colors. The red rail contrasts very nicely with the vibrant green field. I was walking by and originally wanted to take this shot closer without the rail, but then as I stepped back I realized how neat it would look. I'm glad I looked twice since this turned out so nice.

No comments: