Thursday, January 3

Excuses and Direction

So I basically picked up a who cares anymore mind set as I've let the blog decompose for the past 4 months. I'm not sure what type of content I'm going to be posting now since I'm pretty busy these days. Maybe some more personal posts. We'll see. I have some new hobbies which I'll touch on later, and I make new videos of these activities each week normally. I'm thinking with a little commentary they could work. As always, I'm on Ytmnd checking things out there but to be quite honest the site's kinda died in the past months. Content sucks and no one is using it anymore. I'm pretty big into photography these days, so I think I'll do an every other day picture pick.
All this is just rambling thoughts. If you have any ideas suggestions or comments feel free to leave them.
-Austin

No comments: