Friday, January 11

Daily Picture #7

Sorry for missing a post yesterday. You know how it gets sometimes. Two pictures today to make up for it.

We're now into pictures I took after Boston.
First up is one I took in Sn Fransisco during Fleet Week.

Mesh
- Mesh

This one is interesting because of the two opposite corners. There's granite in the lower one, and the upper shows the higher stories of the building. Then of course in between is the Metal latticework that caught my eye in the first place. You can also see the transamerican pyramid in the reflection of the glass.


Gold

- Gold

I love this picture. It's easily in my top 3. I shot it right after a storm had blown through, from my roof in the morning. The colors remind me of the film 'The Fountain'. Not much else to say here.
- Enjoy

No comments: