Thursday, March 27

Away

I'm heading up to Tahoe tonight to get some snowboarding in on Friday and Saturday. I'm really looking forward to seeing some new locations and getting to work with a very new neat element: snow. I'm going to try to take some walks and find some neat stuff, so expect lots of new pictures later next week.

As for today, I thought I'd post some pictures from my sky set

Closing thoughts
- Closing Thoughts

001

clouds 031

clouds 036
- Morning sun, oh-so-bright, scares away the scary night

Blue
- Blue

031

023

014

033


Hopefully these will keep you till Sunday or Monday
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all gorgeous. Clouds are amazing. The first one is really great. The vibrancy of the colors, wow. Good job.

Austin said...

Yea, looking at it again I think it's my favorite. The burnt edges really make it for me...