Wednesday, March 12

More Busyness

It's been a long, incredibly busy weekend, and a crowded first few days this week. As always sorry for not updating, but until readership gets out of single digits I really see no need to sacrifice school and personal obligations to write. I know it only takes 5 minutes, but it seems like I haven't had any time to spare recently. I'm finally working again; tutoring. Right now I only have 2 clients, which is fine because I really only have a few free hours a week that I could work. Making some decent money though, and it always feel good to help others.

Here's today's picture

061
- Untitled

It's one of my favorites right now. Not much to say about it. I like the colors reflecting off the water best.
- Enjoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also like the reflection of the sky in the water. It's interesting that the reflection is darker than the sunset itself. Where do you tutor?

Austin said...

The reflection looks darker like that because of the exposure I chose. The water adds some murkiness to it.

I tutor at my house or at the client's house.