Friday, September 22

Posting schedule

So, It's hard to tell from the comments, but I know that I have a few readers out there. I want to ask your opinion on what to do about my posting scheduling.
What would you like better - Less frequent posts that are very large (10+links), or more frequent smaller posts? Usually, over the few days that go by between posts, I'm able to amass enough links to run for a more than a few days.
For example, right now I have about 15 links in my 'to blog' folder that I still haven't posted yet. I know it's easier for all you out there to read through everything if I keep posts to only 5 or 6 links a day, but if you'd like more, then let me know.

Feel free to comment on all the other posts also. Tell me what things you like, what had you ROTFLOL, what offended you, and so on.

Vale - Austin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

less content. My small attention span only allows for a few links before I have to visit another page.
>_>
<_<
^_^

Poor page. it's so void of comments. -poke poke-

zong. O_O I have to go eat some pickles now. they're almost all gone and someone else might get to them first...

Anonymous said...

Whoever that guy was seems pretty scary. I hope you don't know him.

Keep doing it the way you are, storing up links and then posting in chunks of themed ones.

Austin said...

Yea... I'll take Mr. JT's advice.
Mr. Wombat seem a tad unstable.