Monday, November 20

Potato fad super log

Yes, yes, more of the reoccurring Japanese theme.

Popular YTMND Fads Japanized - Awesome! Snape as blackmage for the win.

SupR EaZY PotaTOE peeling - Ok, they don't quite spell it like that, but they sure seem that energetic about it. When would you ever need to peel a potato though...? I don't think I've ever eaten a skinless one come to think of it O_o

Super Sentai - Wha..a.aaa.......? *aneurysm*

Logging skills - This one is really from China, but it doesn't make too much of a difference

Enjoy! ^_^

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything about Japanese TV has been said before. >_>

Except this: They all must live off of energy drinks.

Austin said...

They're definitely spiked with something

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a good technique. I'll have to remember that when I'm peeling potatoes. ;)

Austin said...

why would you ever need to peel potatoes? I don't get it

Anonymous said...

Dude. Potato skin is evil. You ALWAYS need to peel potatoes.

Anonymous said...

Zong. it's the cheese video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Foe_DVMByAQ&NR

^_^_^

Austin said...

CW:
dude, I'm telling you, I've never eaten a skinless potato. It's weird.

Cheese man:
Thanks for finally giving me that. A little cheese can go a long way