Tuesday, December 19

I'm back!

Break is here. I had my Calc2 final at 8:00 this morning and I'm done with school work for the rest of this year. =D

So, in order to celebrate and make up for the lack of a post yesterday, today's post will be extra big, and extra funny. Enjoy!

Star Wars PSA: Vader dad

Driving skills - c'mon, if you're going to commit suicide, at least do it in a cooler way than that

RIP GC

Halo theme studio version by corporeal's - The theme gives me chills every time I hear it...

The internet is cereal business

Don't edit time travel

why does cookie monster love pillows?

Safety first

Chemistry genius

totally gross - I don't think I want to go swimming...

Lols cats are dumb

Two headed man - very neat performance

Learn to cook with hard gay - *disclaimer*

Headshot!

More fighting in the NBA - It's just a game...

No comments: