Thursday, December 21

YOU win

The Years Most Interesting Pictures - These are most impressive

Some ones I particularly enjoyed
#25
#39
#7
#14 with explanation

Kiss of death
- awww... poor guy

Meanest Christmas present ever
- The first 'surprise' was great, but throwing that stuff into his face was just plain mean

Overclocked flashlight - Nice

Weird Al interview KFed - Great as usual

Wait for it - Whenever I read a video title like this, before I watch it, I sit there the whole time: knowing what's going to happen, but cringing and holding my breath anyways

PS3 A Top Tech Mistake of 06 - Lol! You can read the full list here

Fat kid stuck in sewer - Just for you Ian

Slob evolution - ZIIIng Beauty PSA

Daily Show Responds to Time Magazine's Person of the Year
- Hilarious

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. =D

fat people are so retarded.

Anonymous said...

just curious, do you watch the Daily show and TCR Austin? You always post the funny bits...but I can't imagine you watching it regularly =D