Wednesday, December 13

Top Ten Videos of 2006

Just noticed this on break's site:

The Top Ten Videos Of 06


As is the case with everything online, I've seen them before. But just for you guys, I'll go over them and provide my usual helpful commentary. Even if you've seen them before, it's worth watching them again. Here we go:

#10 The easter bunny hates you - Now what's more humiliating that being own3d by the easter bunny? I really can't think of anything.

#9 Merry go round fun! - Brought to you by the critical thinking department.

#8 Happy Mother's Day! - Siblings are so much fun

#7 Cruel Parent - Wtf. This is what your kid will remember on your deathbed. But it was worth it LOL

#6 Ok Go - Everyone saw this one. It definitely speaks for the power of viral videos. The band was relatively small and unheard of before the video.

#5 Vincent Ferrari's AOL Experience - Poor poor AOL

#4 Wizards in The Winter
- Some guy synced his lights up with some Trans-Siberian-Orchestra music, and made a video. In the end he got millions of views and a nationally aired beer commercial.

#3 Diet Coke and Mentos - nuff said

#2 That German Kid - He was probably playing CS:S. Noob

#1 Evolution of Dance - The most viewed video ever. On Youtube alone it has over 36 Million views.


Hope you enjoyed the trip down viral memory lane. Here's to a 2007 filled with even more great internet videos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That reminds me, I need to put the last two TSO CDs on my iPod.

Uh, which I bought yesterday at Best Buy. >_>

Austin said...

The only TSO song I have is Wizards. They're great to see live, but their CD's aren't that good.

Anonymous said...

You haven't listened to Beethoven's Last Night, then. It's a great take on his style